6 件の投稿
blinktmbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
blinktmbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Feasibility/practicality of kitchen island being part wood part marble - We are building a new home, and I'd love to do something like the photo below for our kitchen island (6'6" x 8')---though for design re... 続きを読む
    コメント 25 件
blinktmbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Water conditioner vs chlorine/sediment filter? - We are building a new home and are deciding between: 1) whole-home water conditioner OR 2) whole-home chlorine and sediment filter Our und... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
blinktmbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall oven/microwave decision: Miele steam vs speed vs Monogram 5-in-1 - We are designing a new kitchen and due to space and design issues, our interior designers are wondering if I might consider a combination mi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
blinktmbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would love recommendations for a built-in gas grill! - Grill and smoker recommendations—please point me to relevant posts if you want, because I’m sure this gets asked all the time, but I couldn’... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
blinktmbさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should we put a mini fridge in our outdoor BBQ area? - We are building a house, and will have a built-in BBQ area in the back yard, off the terrace. I know we will get a built-in gas grill, and p... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件