85 件の投稿
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Location of Villa Lagoon Tile ? - Is this pattern currently available ?
    コメント 1 件
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - What is this friendly paint color and who makes it ? I would love to use it in my home. Thanks
    コメント
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chair fabric - What is fabric on chair...who makes it, thanks.
    コメント
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source for doors - Neat room, I would love to know about the doors. Thanks
    コメント 1 件
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sofa and Chairs - contrasting trim on sofa and chairs are nice. Is this custom or available at retail. How can I find it.
    コメント 1 件
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint color, manufacturer for this lovely gray ? - What is the paint color used in this area of the home ? It is a perfect background for all colors. Love your place.
    コメント
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Eucalypus Paint color - Who makes this paint ?
    コメント 1 件
blanchardさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color ? - The aqua shade on the wall upstairs in photo
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...