10 件の投稿
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pool landscaping - I am looking for ideas to add some landscaping around my pool. I really like the clean look of a boxwood hedge. I live in south Louisiana. W... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
are these counter height? - The description says 34” H, but is that to the top of the back?
    コメント 1 件
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Degree of Slant on Hood Vent Cabinet - My HVAC guy installed the vent pipe too far out from the wall. We wanted a hood vent cabinet that is slanted on the sides as it goes up, and... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the paint colors? - Love the wall color, both the trim and the Sheetrock. Please tell me the color names or paint codes. Thank you
    コメント
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color are the walls? - Would love to know the wall color? Looks great!
    コメント
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color are the cabinets? - My wife likes this color so I have to match it lol thank you in advance
    コメント 1 件
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what type of floor is this? real wood or vinyl? thanks - I really like to floor. I just want to know the material, and finish/color.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Actual dimensions - I know it says 60", but some products actual dimensions are different. What is the actual width? and is it measured at the cabinet or at the... 続きを読む
    コメント
bjcmhcさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Edison island light chain - The picture shows the hanging chain as being rather short. Does the light come with a longer chain than shown? Thank you.
    コメント 2 件