9 件の投稿
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID Help Please - I believe I brought this Hosta from our previous home. I purchased it because it was attractive. It's been growing in my front full shade ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Antioch Hosta - I purchased an Antioch Hosta 2 years ago. I know I did because it is the same name as the church I attend. I have been trying to identify ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID help #2 - I have several green with white edge Hostas. It's driving me crazy how so many listed in the library look the similar. I'm convinced there m... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID help #1 - I have been researching all summer to identify some Hostas in my garden. I'm stumped on several. I will be grateful for any help. I will pos... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
SLUGS (ugh) - Slugs are having more than a snack with my Northern Exposure Hostas ... This is their first year, so still small. If I were to cover them w... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Patriot Sport ... Fingers crossed on this one! - I removed a portion of my Patriot Hosta to try in a sunnier place, using rough technique (stick a shovel in and cut off chunk). Today while ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 9 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hosta ID - I purchased this hosta at Walmart (Sawyer nursery) labeled as Hosta Green Gold. Obviously not. Could this be an Antioch. Back side of host... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
More sports - I purchased this Loyalist this week ... i found this Hosta in my Garden. I knew I had not purchased it, or noticed it before. It is in a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
SusanB (Iowa Zone 5a)さんがディスカッションをはじめました
June Sport - I discovered this June Sport in my garden last year. Separated it from mom in May. Every other leaf is blue. I'm thinking it will settle ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件