12 件の投稿
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need some paint color advice! - I just had the addition on the right side of the house done. Enclosed open area and car port and added shiplap (stained with some red tones)... 続きを読む
    コメント
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me finish? - So I just built on a mud room and garage. The door is mocha brown and my plan is to match the trim to the door color and stain the exterior ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a creative idea! - I am looking for some help on creating an entryway, with pavers and plants from the driveway to the front door. Any help is design would be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway design help - Need a little design assistance please... I am having my carport and adjoining space enclosed. The current entryway to the house is through... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entryway/porch assistance - Need a little design assistance! I am having my carport and space next to it enclosed into a garage and laundry room. This will eliminate t... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with the inside of the window... - There is going to be long white subway tile all around this window. Would you tile the inside of it as well? If not, what would you do?
    コメント 5 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for design advice on a real estate old shiplap wall - Should I whitewash this wall with white paint? Gray? Leave it? I also have it wired for two lights to highlight art....help me finish it!
    コメント 13 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which sink for a flip? - I will have white cabinets, white quartz countertops, dark gray glass backsplash, black stainless appliances, beige floors with gray tones. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The Wall - Houzz fam, I will have a wall, exactly like the picture attached, to create something for a flip I'm doing. There is water and electric clo... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Charlieさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for kitchen design assistance on a flip - Houzz fam, I am working on a flip with a projected sales price in the $500K range. Owners left a brand new, black stainless LG range (with b... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...