29 件の投稿
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fiddle leaf fig problem - Is this leaf growing in diseased? I grew this from a cutting
    コメント 1 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this what I think it is?! - So I was cleaning up the top of the soil on one of my dracaenas that I'm trying to rescue and I found this little guy popping out of the soi... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ficus elastica pruning - I have had this girl for about a year and I just repotted in some 5-1-1. The two main stalks are getting a bit too long for the stalk as a ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 4 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dracaena needs a bit of help - I inherited a Dracaena from a friend who was killing it. Completely ignored, this plant was on the brink... So I have had her for a few mon... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Weird stuff going on with my parlor palm - I got some funky stuff going on with my parlor Palm. I just washed it off really good cause I saw spider mites got to it... I seem to have ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is my croton starting to flower....? - What in the world is going on here. Interesting growth like i have never seen before.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
My old dang Ficus - So I have this ficus. It seems to grow just fine and quite frankly I don't pay much attention to it at all. She just sits there and looks ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spots on Schefflera. - This dang Schefflera... I have it close to a east facing window So it gets somewhat dappled bright sun in the morning hours. Drying out slig... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Just repotted this beast - Man this was such a chore! I got all of the old soil out of it and replaced it with a well draining gritty mix. Hope at gets happy now =)
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
bielo83さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Murderer... - Yup that's what I am. I have successfully murdered my streptocarpus... Damn that plant.. Gabe
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...