7 件の投稿
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen renovation - 1911 character home. - I need some opinions in what colour choices for my kitchen. Attached are three photos with quartz countertop, doors and flooring. Last photo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Outdoor Kitchen - Canada - In the process of building an outdoor kitchen using a steel frame covered with hardibacker. Just curious, how weather resistant is the hardi... 続きを読む
    コメント
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light Fixture Depth Measurements - What is the distance from the wall to the front of the light?
    コメント
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Light Fixture - Could you use this light fixture in a bathroom?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Light Fixture - Can you use this light in a bathroom?
    コメント
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom Installation - Can this light fixture used for a bathroom or will the humidity be an issue?
    コメント
Bev Hissettさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1911 Character Home - I've been searching endlessly on the internet to find the origin of our home. I've searched Eatons and Sears catalogue houses. This home is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件