5 件の投稿
Beverly Clarkeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How thick (depth) is this piece? - I want to use it over an artwork on canvas that is 5/8" deep and don't want it to protrude too much.
    コメント
Beverly Clarkeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
IS WIDTH MEASUREMENT GATHERED OR FLAT? - My window is 72". If I order two of these, will I be able to gather them down to fit the window, or will the actual measurement be 84" in ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Beverly Clarkeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What Color Is This? - Is this the same color "Ivory" as the 84" long Bristol Shower curtain or is this one a different color? If it's a different color does this... 続きを読む
    コメント
Beverly Clarkeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can door be cut down? - Height of our opening is 78 inches. Can we cut it down after delivery to fit our opening?
    コメント 1 件
Beverly Clarkeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where are color choices that are listed shown? - Clicking on each one does not change color/pattern of the upholstery on chair.
    コメント