32 件の投稿
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oil Based Deck Stain for Tropics - The last time I built a house, I used Benjamin Moore semi transparent exterior penetrating wood stain. I saw it 5 years ago and it still loo... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Solar HWH system advice needed! - The basics: Finishing up house build on little Caribbean island. 2 solar companies, not returning phone calls because busy building/post-Irm... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are those operable louvered windows? - If they are, would you let us know the source? Thanks
    コメント
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brizo Artesso Faucet - I'm thinking of buying this for my kitchen. Has anyone used one? It's just about the ugliest faucet I've ever seen, but from the videos and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior door dye? - I want to dye several exterior wood doors. I see dyed exterior doors on television and in magazines (primarily in Mediterranean Europe and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Purple Heart Deck Finish - I can't find a 'penetrating' finish that actually penetrates purple heart- I've tried three different kinds and can't afford to keep experim... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help! What pool plaster do I use???? - I just met with the pool plasterer and he recommends diamond brite. I do not want aggregate plaster or sparkle or any bells and whistles, I ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Travertine shower floor: good or bad? - Do I want to tile a shower floor in travertine? The bathroom floor will be travertine. It will look great if I carry it through....but well... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow flowering vine - Hi: Does anyone know what that yellow flowering vine is?
    コメント
Bettina Hooperさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need HELP sourcing ductless island range hood components - I'm building a house to sell in the Caribbean. The main living space is open plan. There is no a/c or heat. About 2/3 of the wall space is w... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
もっと見る...