4 件の投稿
Beth Nightingaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shared pitch roof is an extension possible - hi everyone im at the start of our extension journey and already feel stuck. im looking to square the whole house off that the back by doing... 続きを読む
    コメント 19 件
Beth Nightingaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
1930’s Floorplan ideas. ,do I move kitchen to dining room - Hi everyone I’m going to see this property next week and think it has great potential . My only reservation is id Like to open up the kitche... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Beth Nightingaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How would you use this space for a utility / pantry - So here’s the floor plan for a house we are due to look at but I think the layout is quite odd. I think that study may make a nice utility o... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Beth Nightingaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with where to stop painting - we decided to paint the walls of this room a light grey and having gone to measure for paint I’m not sure where it is best for us to stop. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件