We are about to embark on a kitchen renovation with a designer/cabinet rep firm who created a plan for our small, awkward kitchen about a ye...
続きを読む
We are looking at some of the Zephyr wall hoods with curved glass, but the appliance folks said they are tough to clean and get grease built...
続きを読む
Advice needed! We are nearly final in the design for our awkwardly shaped, small-ish kitchen. Here's the challenge:
I'm an avid cook and ba...
続きを読む
We are renovating our kitchen, and our dining room isn't very big. We're looking for a large, round table that seats at least eight. We like...
続きを読む
I LOVE the look of these appliances. Have you had much experience with them? How's their reliability/functionality?
I wish you were located...
続きを読む
We're just getting started with design ideas, and I am already over white, gray, stainless, and granite. My husband and I love quirk, kitsch...
続きを読む
We are just beginning the process of thinking about renovating the old, outdated, and awkward galley kitchen in our 1931 home. We have so ma...
続きを読む