5 件の投稿
Beth Bradnumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find this paint colour? Or closest match? - What do you reckon? a farrow & ball? Crown?
    コメント 2 件
Beth Bradnumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Colour and location for feature wall in lounge? - I'm about to redecorate our lounge after closing up a door and defunct fireplace. I am going to go all white but would like a feature colour... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Beth Bradnumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which white? - I'm looking for a soft, fresh white to go in my lounge. Similar to the colour in the picture. Any suggestions or paint names?
    コメント 5 件
Beth Bradnumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
White or Ivory? - I'm tiling my small bathroom with these tiles and I'm wondering whether to go for white or Ivory surroundings; tongue and groove, tiles, shu... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Beth Bradnumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
French country style bathroom - wall colour? - Hello! We have recently bought Our first house - woop woop! Lots to do starting with the bathroom: I'm going for a French country cottagey... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件