187 件の投稿
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FOTESS JUly SWAP - This will be a very easy swap with a Christmas in July theme. Christmas in July was a favorite of Carol Bea when she was still a member and... 続きを読む
    コメント 71 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FOTESS for August and September Players Choice - Yes you are seeing that right two months for this one.. With vacations. Hot weather, school restarting, and whatever else may be going on w... 続きを読む
    コメント 143 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hot Hot Hot Seed Swap for FOTESS members - Welcome to August FOTESS Members I'm running late and confess I thought I had the swap for September. Thanks Jeannie for the wake up call ... 続きを読む
    コメント 100 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OBF Welcome the new Year--Welcome a snoppy Visitor - Happy New Year Ladies Hope it is Happy and Healthy for all. Some of you old time members may remember Rocky the flying squirrel! He is here... 続きを読む
    コメント 159 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OBF January swap sign up's will start tomorrow, Jan.1,2019 - Our Blooming Friends is a membership group with the purpose of providing a safe friendly environment for trading. If you are not a member yo... 続きを読む
    コメント
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Veggie seeds for postage - I have surplus veggie seeds that I will send for postage. I have padded envelopes so you just need to send me stamps. Standard veggies like... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 52 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OBF December SWAP JIngle Jingle - Dashing in to say it 's time for Christmas AGAIN!!!! How can it be? OBF is a group that has been holding SWAPs for several years now. To i... 続きを読む
    コメント 171 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what happened to seed exchange and plant exchange? - Seems the more Houzz changes the worse it gets. I see a few forums that still look familiar but what has become of the standard exchanges. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cleaning out the seed boxes, send postage for seeds - I want to find homes for most of my 2015, 2016,2017 seeds. I will send you 20 ( maybe more) packets for 7 forever stamps to cover postage. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 48 件
beth_b_kodiakさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where is "adopt a newbie? - I was getting updates but none recently.....now I can't find the thread at all. Can anyone give me a hint?
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...