19 件の投稿
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting/staining advice needed for new fiberglass front doors - We just replaced our wood doors that were original to the house with textured woodgrain fiberglass doors for durability and lower maintenanc... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front doors are an - Advice needed please - We have done quite a bit to our home since purchasing it a couple of years ago. The front doors are totally outdated and I definitely would ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighting advice for vanity area - We are remodeling our master bathroom and I am unable to decide on lighting for my vanity area. I've considering hanging pendants from the c... 投票する
    コメント 1 件    投票 4 票
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Owner's Bathroom remodel help needed - We're working on the best design for our new vanity area. The first pic is of the initial design keeping the linen closet (left door) in pla... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window treatment advice, please. - We've been living with the 2" blinds shown on my family room windows since we bought our home two years ago. I initially considered the... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendation for fireplace surround and kitchen back splash - We are finishing up our great room and kitchen remodel. The counters were just installed and I've chosen a stainless steel and glass hood to... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 10 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great room design help please... - Our great room remodel is almost done. Please ignore the area rug... I know I need a larger one to anchor the space and plan on replacing th... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do about my ceilings and walls after firing paint crew. - Hi everyone! So we're remodeling our house and ran into issues with the painters. Their attention to detail was terrible so we're having to ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please offer ideas on decorating my living room - Just finished painting our living room and new wood floors are coming next week. Since the room is the first thing you see from the front do... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Be Andrewsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I make my table work with these chairs? - I decided to purchase more modern chairs for my dining table but the reddish stain isn't working at all. I'm thinking of painting the table... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...