13 件の投稿
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gap between waterfall of island and cabinet. - What do we do if there is gap between the waterfall of the island and the cabinet ? does carpenter need to put filler? was it the job of th... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is it normal to have this holes in woodwork - We had a carpenter doing our kitchen and on side of the drawers theres marks of nail gun used to connect the drawers. is this normal and if ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Poor countertop placement please advice - Our countertop was installed and it looks like there's a gap on the end between counter and wall which won't be visible once the backsplash ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Empty space needs ideas to fill it - We have an empty 6" space at the end of our top cabinet in the kitchen which doesn't align with our base cabinet. it wasn't design prop... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is my draw microwave supposed to stick out or not - We had our installer put in the microwave but I've seen the sharp drawer one installed in 2 different ways. How would I know which one I sho... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with farm sink base - For some reason our sink base doesn't align with the rest of cabinets and it looks odd. It's KraftMaid and I'm not sure what are the options... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen cabinet door handle size - Is there a rule of thomb for handle size for cabinet? I read it should be a 1/3 of cabinet width? Thank you !!
    コメント 4 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What light fixture should I use - I'm renovating our kitchen and chose 2 of the flowing light for the island and we have a dining table right next to it and I'm not sure what... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
bellediyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I'm going to become the contractor and remodel our kitchen - Hi Everyone, My husband and I decided to remodel our kitchen and hired a contractor which in the process turned out to be very dishonest and... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 25 件
もっと見る...