15 件の投稿
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What professional puts glass into doors - Hi all I replaced my front door and I bought a hard wood door for security. I should have bought a door with a glass panel so that there is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to brighten up a dark entry way… - Hi all I’ve just recently had a new front door installed in my weatherboard property. I have noticed that the entry way is quite dark now ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with the railings ? - Hello All, I have a split level home. I need a solution to these railings. I have a beautiful view and these old railings block the view. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone tell me where to buy lights like these?? - Hello can anyone recommend where to buy pendant lights like these?
    コメント 1 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How long does it take to Reno a kitchen? - Hi guys How long did your kitchen Reno take?
    コメント 5 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How much to raise a roof? - How much does it cost to raise an existing roof?
    コメント 6 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lighten Wood Ceiling and beams - Hello I’m wanting to lighten up this wooden ceiling and the beams to be lighter and brighter encouraging ‘natural light’. Which trade would ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stools - where are they from as well please?
    コメント 1 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pendant lighting - hello just wondering where the pendant lighting is from?
    コメント 1 件
Belさんがディスカッションをはじめました
flooring and floating cabinet - Hello just wondering where the flooring and the floating cabinet are from? Thank you in advance
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...