7 件の投稿
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vico Misterio + cream cabinets - Does anyone try to put Vico Misterio and light cream cabinets together? The stone has cool color and the cabinets are warm. I wonder if this... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall cabinets positioning rules. - I'm redoing my kitchen cabinets and wonder if I should leave the 10inch gap at the top of the cabinet or bring them all the way up. What's t... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hardword floors layout - We are about to rip off the carpet and put nice hardwood floors. We have 2 main areas; first entry and living room and then another area tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Budget friendly kitchen upgrade. - Just moved into new house and don't have budget for big kitchen remodel but I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how this one could be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dressing up bedroom window - I have a nice set of three big windows in the master bedroom. I really love the light but I do get the privacy by closing the shades but I s... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Long and narrow living room space - We are young family of 3 who is about to move into our first house. At first we loved the big, open living room with high ceilings and huge ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
begalaxさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件