6 件の投稿
becks77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
becks77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
WOVENS! Which brands are the best???? - There are so many brands out there to choose from. Which one(s) are the best overall quality? They will be raised and lower daily, so I ne... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
becks77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Room - Bolster Pillows for chairs? - Hi! I don't see too many bolster pillows in dining rooms, but how would it look? Use on all chairs? Only on the head chairs? Not at al... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
becks77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Knotty Pine" for white bearboard ceiling? - Hi all! We're doing a beadboard ceiling in the morning room, 6" tongue/groove, beveled, in pine, as I've seen many times on Houzz. WHA... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
becks77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
becks77さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Practical? Leaning mirror (anchored) in dining room w/ kids? - Thank you in advance for your comments back! I have two little ones and another on the way. My designer is asking if I want a leaning mirr... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件