7 件の投稿
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living Room Help - I have been working on setting up my home in Florida for three years. Feel stuck on completing the living room. Need suggestions or ideas fo... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
One or two Etagere - I’m planning to purchase new Etagere for family room to place next to fireplace (replacing existing entertainment center). Unsure if I shou... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decor for etagere - I’m setting up these shelving units in my living room. Not sure if my design is ok. Do I need less pieces or more variety?
    コメント 12 件
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Decorating Block - I need help determining what additional pieces are needed to complete room. Is the rug a good fit? What other pieces would you suggest?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
will this light work with a dimmer? - will this light work with a dimmer?
    コメント 1 件
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
living chanadalier - need to know color options for [Manhattan 58" Chandelier[(https://www.houzz.com/products/manhattan-58-chandelier-prvw-vr~111478042). N... 続きを読む
    コメント
Beatrice Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 7 件