4 件の投稿
bean1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint my gazebo? Pics included - Recently purchased a 1950s cape cod and have redone almost every room at this point. I've also painted the whole exterior. Now I'm on to lan... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
bean1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Door Color? - Hi, all! I'd love to paint my front door a pale blue color. I've been testing tons of different shades and really like these two (image atta... 続きを読む
    コメント 30 件
bean1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help updating awkward ugly bathroom - Hoping for some helpful tips on how to update this awkward, ugly brown bathroom and bring it into this century. I can spend about $5000 to d... 続きを読む
    コメント 65 件
bean1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice on trim/door color to jazz up light orange brick cape cod - Hi all, my husband and I just purchased our first home. I am excited to get my hands on this 1950 brick cape cod. I love the classic and sim... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件