6 件の投稿
Barry Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What you see is what you get? - Hi- I'm curious if the product that's being sold matches this image. I think i recall seeing reviews where they said that the light fixture... 続きを読む
    コメント
Barry Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cap and Chord - I've seen this light come in two finishes, aluminum and white, is this one the latter? Thanks.
    コメント
Barry Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love those plants! - Can anyone tell me what the 3 tall spiky plants are called? They look like they're some sort of Agave, but I could be wrong.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Barry Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color - That's a really beautiful shade of gray, can anyone tell me what it is?
    コメント 1 件
Barry Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Loving the modernity - What is that, 6ft tall? I know rules vary from place to place, but we were thinking of doing something similar to our property in Antioch. W... 続きを読む
    コメント
Barry Richardsonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
That chandelier is out of this world! - It looks like it's a Sputnik chandelier with adjustable arms, but I can't tell what the finish is, do you mind telling me where you found th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件