11 件の投稿
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strawberry propagation - Hi All, I gave up on my attempts to get Japanese strawberries and settle on Mara Des Boir and Charlotte varieties. Both bare root seedlings ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get Japanese strawberry seeds or plants in the USA? - The best strawberry which I was able to try was in Japan. Is there any source of Japanese varieties here in the USA?
    コメント 34 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the tastiest strawberry? - Hello, I never grew strawberry before and I am tired of supermarket strawberries. I decided to grow my own in pots, and I need to select a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Strawberry guides - Hello everybody! Last year I get hooked in growing tomatoes. I love it and this year I decided to add strawberries to my grow list. The prob... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lifting Roots Project - This is how my poor early girl looks like after I removed all lower leaves infected by Septoria. I think it is completely useless first two ... 続きを読む
    コメント
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"TOMATO SECRET" by Dr. Jims - Hello, Does somebody have experience with Tomato Secret fertilizer by Dr. Jims company? They claim phenomenal production of tomatoes fed by... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 7 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomatoes Roots Formation - Does somebody knows how roots of tomatoes are formed? How deep can they grow in a container? Do they take all the space or just stay in the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tomatoville problems - Hello, Does somebody have an access to Tomatoville.com forums? I tried to register there but for ONE MONTH(!!!) the mods are sleeping at the... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More soil for roots on top. - I am concern about my soil. I grow tomatoes in pots and I have very deep containers, so I left about 5" in each container without soil.... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
barmaleykaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I know when to feed my tomatoes? - I have about 20 varieties of tomatoes growing in pots on my deck. They seems to grow well but I have very little experience and can not deci... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
もっと見る...