5 件の投稿
Barbara Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ottomans for Family Room - I would appreciate ideas on ottomans for my family room. I just purchased the couch and leather chairs. I was hoping to use our current ot... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Barbara Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coordinating fixtures for foyer and dining room - I'm trying to find coordinating but not matching fixtures for my dining room and foyer. Do these work together? One is aged brass and one ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Barbara Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Treatments for an Unattractive View - Help! I've hit a wall at choosing the right treatment for these windows. There are 4 windows and a sliding door in the breakfast and famil... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件
Barbara Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Chandelier - I'm looking for this chandelier or something similar. Can anyone provide any leads? All the ones I've found are in black and this looks li... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Barbara Gさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fixer Upper Carpet - Does anyone have any information (or even a guess) as to the brand and style of the carpet used in the Master Bedroom on Fixer Upper Season ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件