167 件の投稿
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I decorate with these vases? Pictures included. - I really thought I was going to love these on our mantel, but now that they’re in place, I’m not so sure. It looks a bit off to me with one ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love your work!! Can you share the nightstand manufacturer? Thank you - Love your work!! Can you share the nightstand manufacturer? Thank you
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 32 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love your work!! - Where did you find this chair in blue?
    コメント
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone used a gun safe dehumidifier rod for their walk-in closet? - Has anyone used a gun safe dehumidifier rod for their walk-in closet? If so, do they make the closet too warm? And would you recommend them?
    コメント 6 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
horse art - Hi therem can you tell me the artist for the horse art? Thank you
    コメント 1 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who makes the best high end sofa sectionals? ? - Hi there we are looking for a sofa sectional non-leather. Who makes the best quality? Thank you!!!
    コメント 3 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help, I am looking for this light fixture - I have found several that look similar, but can't find this exact one. If anyone knows the manufacturer, I would be so Thankful. 👍😊 Barb 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love you work!! Can you tell me the name of the tile? - Love this can you tell me the name of the tile?
    コメント 3 件
Barbara Davisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help, looking for this tile manufacturer? - I saw this tile online and am hoping to find the manufacturer since they didn't have it listed. Thanks for your help.😊🌸👍
    コメント 10 件
もっと見る...