100 件の投稿
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I cancel the green undertone... - I've painted BM Pale Oak in several rooms, foyer and the hallway of our home. Decided to paint the LR the same. In ALL of the other rooms, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a refresh… - Typical 1970’s rancher with the orange brick. Metal roof and windows are 5 years old. New black gutters/downspouts and front door install... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coretec Wood floors - Anyone have these floors in their home. Would love to hear honest thoughts from those that actually live with it daily. Considering the Af... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hydrotek flooring - Does anyone have this flooring in their home. If so, would love to hear thoughts on likes/dislikes and pics would be wonderful. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
brick color information please - Gorgeous home. Is it possible to get the brick color name and brand? Thank you.
    コメント
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Foyer Coat Closets ya or nay? - Have a 1979 rancher with the traditional coat closet just inside the front door. The closet actually takes up foyer floor space and with th... 続きを読む
    コメント 36 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grout color gone! - I’ve just finished a bathroom renovation. The new shower floor is 1” hexagon shaped honed marble tile. I chose platinum colored grout for ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Slipcover help - I want to break up some of the wood tones in my dining room and I am hoping to slipcover two of these chairs. These are my end chairs. I hav... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Popcorn ceiling removal - Contractors in my area remove popcorn ceilings by dry scraping, skim coating and sanding to create a smooth ceiling. I've googled and watch... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
bamamomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - Will you please share the paint color and brand? Thank you.
    コメント
もっと見る...