23 件の投稿
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help! - I love shaker beige in this photo! I put the sample on the wall and it’s so dark. I have the trim and cabinets linen white. My question is d... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring please - Did you use a matte or gloss? I love the gloss for the floors but everywhere I read it says put gloss in shower and around tub and matte on ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color please? - Beautiful home! Would you please share the wall color and brand? Did you use flat or sheen ??
    コメント 2 件
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone have experience with Novacore vinyl flooring? - I don’t see many reviews when it comes to novacore. Has anyone tried this brand of flooring.
    コメント
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Novacore luxury vinyl.... - Has anyone used Novacore luxury vinyl? I‘m trying to decide between Mohawk Revelance or novacore.
    コメント
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cypress French doors and windows stain interior side or paint?? - i will get better pictures soon. I didnt know if it was crazy to paint cypress doors and windows on interior side. Stain color for the outsi... 投票する
    コメント 2 件    投票 1 票
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with flooring!! Luxury Vinyl yeah or nay??? - Has anyone used Mohawk Solidtech Revelance Luxury Vinyl ?? If so what’s your thoughts?? I was planning on using it throughout our home. I li... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 19 件
Dominickさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
もっと見る...