5 件の投稿
Aviva Adlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mixing finishes/metals in the kitchen - Am I "allowed" to mix metals? Like my appliances will be stainless steel but I really like the look of gold-toned cabinet pulls. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Aviva Adlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seeking a great white paint color for kitchen - Hi I'm looking for a paint color for my kitchen. Floors are a driftwood light gray, cabinets white but island a navy blue. Countertops white... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Aviva Adlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fixture in a wood paneled study - Study/office type room in our new home is all wood paneled with built in wooden bookshelves. It's a dark-feeling room and I want a light fix... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Aviva Adlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hanging art on patterned wallpaper - I'd like to have patterned map wallpaper (see picture) in my dining room (top half, bottom is white wainscoting). What do I do about hangin... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Aviva Adlerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light - What is this light fixture and where is it from? Thanks
    コメント