10 件の投稿
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Top down/bottom up or vertical blinds for this large window? - This is the window in our foyer, right next to the front door. Our house has mcm vibe, so I am wondering what type of window cover would fit... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room artwork and decoration ideas needed! - My dining room currently feels a little cramped due to the oversized IKEA table, but this is temporary. The dining table I will eventually b... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 5 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone ever seen gutters like this? - The house was built 1968 and these are the original gutters that need to be desperately replaced. I don't even know how to call this style -... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Has anyone ever seen gutter like this? - The house was built 1968 and these are the original gutters that need to be desperately replaced. I don't even know how to call this style -... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Best arrangement for media components? - Here's my idea: remove current credenza, mount TV (60 inch) on the wall. Put all crap labeled no.3, 5, and 6 into a new media stand (Besta f... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Which lamps would you choose for this bedroom? - Both lamps are from Target. The taller black ones are from a new modern collection by Dwell and use an LED strip instead of a bulb. Both are... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Too much wood in the mancave/family room? - I wish for this room to be a little more airy and light. Right now it feels heavy and too matchy. I would love to hear suggestions for table... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Western exposure bedroom paint - Help needed in choosing paint color for master bedroom that faces west and gets most of the light starting from mid afternoon. It is current... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 17 件
A Vさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living room arrangement - Pics added - My current living room has two focal points on opposite sides. There is a TV against one wall and a fireplace on the opposite side that divi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 22 件