81 件の投稿
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
W1T Lint Filter? - We're staying in an AirBnb with a Miele W1T washer/dryer all-in-one. I've found the instruction manual online and figured out the correspon... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this the Packaging Reinforcement? - Quick question: is this two-piece plastic and dense foam block the "packaging reinforcement" that is supposed to be removed durin... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cleaning Nickel Knobs/Pulls - We have Restoration Hardware polished nickel knobs and pulls in the kitchen, and I've been noticing (for longer than I should admit) that th... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Microwave Drawer Damaging Cabinet - Last time I noticed this it was just a faint discoloration that I attributed to overcleaning (bothersome, but preventable). Yesterday I not... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Seriously??? A WTF (What the, faucet) moment - I was idly perusing a Houzz post on trends at the 2021 CES when my eyes bugged out at this one: I like the sink and cabinets though. (... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thoughts on Home Air Filtering - (With thanks to those commenting on the Air Purifier thread). I'm thinking ahead to future fire seasons in the PNW, wondering about better ... 続きを読む
    コメント 50 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Heat pump fan--no more manual control - We have a ducted Mitsubishi heat pump system, and I've always been able to manually set the fan to High, right up through last month when I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Le Blanc Linen Wash Scents - I used up my bottle of original scent and accidentally ordered the lavender to replace it, which seems too strong and too sweet and nothing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
"Local Rain Detected" but no rain - We had some rain five or six days ago and irrigation was suspended by our Rainbird WR2 sensor. Every morning since then though I've been ge... 続きを読む
    コメント
AvatarWaltさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Heat Pump Defrost. Working Right? - We've had un-Seattle weather for the last week or two, and I took a look at the heat pump last night and found ice build-up on the side fins... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
もっと見る...