13 件の投稿
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do u use the web or the app? - I use both both what about u? 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件    投票 17 票
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How do I look up people on Houzz? - I relly want to look up a couple people. Can anybody help me?
    コメント 3 件
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Breakfast nook or all day table? - Just wasting time. No real reason behind it. Just bored out of my mind. 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件    投票 17 票
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tea, or no tea? - I will drink tea sometimes... 投票する
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 33 件    投票 90 票
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do prefer, as far as meals - I love breakfast ! What do you prefer? 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント    投票 26 票
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What colors? - Hey everybody! I was wondering if you guys could help me out with figuring out what color should be my main color for the couch pillows. Hel... 投票する
    コメント 4 件    投票 8 票
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help on outdoor living - The porches are in great shape, but I need furniture to make it pop out of the trees. I have some ideas. What should I do?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What made you choose the color Scheme? - I am trying to figure out how to choose colors for my porch. I like your colors. Do you have any tips on the way you chose the colors?
    コメント 1 件
Ava Williamsさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件    投票 16 票
もっと見る...