198 件の投稿
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fast growing hedge, zone 7b - I am in Northern California and I am looking for some sort of fast growing evergreen to use to create a hedge. Would like it to be 8-18 ft h... 続きを読む
    コメント
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Avocado in zone 9a (Norther California) - My husband and I were just about to buy a mature avocado tree for our garden at a local nursery when the guy working at the nursery talked m... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 26 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
More Asparagus Questions, growing in zone 9a (Northern Califronia) - I was just about to order asparagus crowns for my garden, and I am getting conflicting information regarding growing zones. I had been wanti... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Favorite seedless watermelon seeds? - Last year we tried to go seedless watermelon, the generic seeds from home depot, and it was just not that great. Does anyone have one that t... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Buying 3 year old Asparagus Crowns - I am considering splurging on getting my asparagus going quickly and buying 3 year old asparagus crowns. Below is a link to the company sell... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sweet Corn Varietal Selection zone 9b - I am having a very difficult time picking sweet corn varieties for planting, as this is my first time growing corn, and there are on overwhe... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Spa Jet upgrades - waterways Polystorm, or twirlybyrd? - I want to upgrade the jets in my hot tub to something that provides a bit more therapy than typicaly gunite hot tubs. I'm looking into both... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
auroraborelisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Travertine - is it really non-slip? - I am having a difficult time deciding between concrete pavers or travertine pavers. Can anyone who has travertine installed comment? Specifi... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
もっと見る...