11 件の投稿
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tiling in a cloakroom - Hello, I am renovating my home and building a cloakroom utilising under stairs space. The cloakroom has no window. I have white toilet basi... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Under wall cabinet sockets - Hello, I am trying to find plug sockets that would be affixed to under the wall cabinet in my kitchen (so that they dont intrude on the spl... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Range cooker advice - Hello, I am in the process of designing my cooker and have a couple of design dilemmas that I would like some help on. Whilst we are curren... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help requested - Floorplan re-config for utility/shower-room - Hello, I am re-configuring an existing space to allow for a hallway, utility and shower room. This space is in the middle of the house, an... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Position of roof lantern(s) and french vs sliding doors - Hello, We are about to finalise our potential single-storey extension of a 1930s semi-detached build and would like some advise. Question 1 ... 続きを読む
    コメント
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Moveable partition wall between kitchen and family room - Hi, I am planning an extension and need some help. I am building out a rectangular "garden" room, about 7.5m wide by 5m depth o... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help please - where to position rooflight in garden room - Hi, I have a 1930s semi-detached house, where the garden is westerly facing, so the current side and back of the house gets a lot of natural... 続きを読む
    コメント
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Extension - where to place the kitchen? Ideas welcome - Hello, I am in the process of planning a single storey extension on a 1930s 3-bedroom semi-detached house, and would like some general advic... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
mix/match countertops with Moroccan floor tiles + ques re cooker hobs - Hi, We are finally renovating our kitchen and would like some advice please about a) overall colour scheme, b) installing 2 different types... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
atz_rさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help pls:Mixed worktops w/ county kitchen & Moroccan-style floor tiles - Hi, We are finally renovating our kitchen and would like some advice about installing 2 different types of kitchen worktops: granite and woo... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...