17 件の投稿
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen - You did an amazing job with this remodel!!!!
    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash details? - your kitchen is beautiful I would love more details on the backsplash and border
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
island detials - Can you please share the color of the island?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace - Could you share the tile that is around the fireplace?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Designer - I just love your work!!!! Wish you where local!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim - Can you tell me the mantel and trim color
    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim color - Can you share the trim and ceiling color
    コメント 2 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love - I just wanted to say this is a beautiful job and appreciate how forthcoming you are with sharing your design details from the paint to floor... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trim - Can you share what color the trim sbd ceiling are please
    コメント 1 件
atnorrisさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bench - Love the room!!! Can you share the brand of the bench and chairs in room
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...