37 件の投稿
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sites that allow you to see how drapes look in your room - Hi, Does a site like this exist where you can see how an item looks in your room at the click of a button. I know houzz has a feature, but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Area Rug or Nah? - Hi All, I still working a bit on this room, but I'm torn about getting an area rug. I know there are different schools of thought about an a... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone use curtains only rather than shades/blinds etc. - I totally have sticker shock over the options for window treatments even the simplest options. I don't want mini blinds or faux wood blinds.... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 20 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help choosing color for bathroom window treatments - I thought of faux wood blinds but think they will be to heavy for the window. Plus I want a shade that has the option to do top down/bottom ... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color shades will go best with this bathroom - I thought of faux wood blinds but think they will be to heavy for the window. Plus I want a shade that has the option to do top down/bottom ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Torn about window coverings - Need help deciding what type of window coverings to use in these rooms. The room with the fireplace. I'm leaning toward curtains. I would do... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
please help me choose a deck color - Hi, This home is under contract and the sellers are making repairs to the deck and restaining it. I don't mind the black I don't think. W... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Trey Ceilings, yay or nay! - I think they are ugly and it seems to be in every new construction home. In fact, you identify the master bedroom by whether or not it has a... 投票する
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 24 件    投票 19 票
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Easy sketch or photoshop like program for beginners. Does it exist? - there are so many helpful people on this board when you are facing a design dilemma, but I would like to able to use photoshop (I guess tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
atlcharmさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should i seal or add poly to my butcher block countertops? - Well, under contract again. This house has a shabby chic kitchen which I like, but for some reason I feel like the dry looking wood makes th... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
もっと見る...