22 件の投稿
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed with room layout - Hi! I recently bought a house with a room directly off the front office that was previously used as a home office. The room is 160 x 125 ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with stairs into garage - Hi! I recently bought a house with a two car garage not realizing that the stairs leading from the garage into the laundry room make the on... 投票する
    コメント 23 件    投票 4 票
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with stairs into garage - Hi! I recently bought a house with a two car garage not realizing that the stairs leading from the garage into the laundry room make the on... 投票する
    コメント 2 件    投票 1 票
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New House Needs Help w/ Curb Appeal - Hi! I just bought a new house and think it's a little stark when you pull up. How would you recommend improving the curb appeal? My first... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 37 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help needed picking a picket fence and new arbor! - All, I would love to improve the overall curb appeal and add some much needed charm to my house! The arbor and fence in the front are liter... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
love the mudroom - Is that wallpaper on the ceiling?
    コメント 1 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fantastic light fixture!! - I really like your starburst found object ceiling fixture/light! Please tell me where I can find one. Who is the artist that created it?
    コメント 1 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
glass plant info - Where did you purchase the glass plant? It looks fantastic!!
    コメント 1 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinets - Hi, Who made the cabinets?
    コメント 2 件
atalieplus2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the chair! Who makes it and what color is it? - Love the chair! Who makes it and what color is it?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
もっと見る...