13 件の投稿
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Who was the creator of this gorgeous custom chandelier? - I'd like to order something similar for my own house.
    コメント
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Source of these light fixtures - They look like custom made from Steven Handelman Studios in Santa Barbara, California. You can look at their website. I have ordered lights ... 続きを読む
    コメント
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chandeliers - This home is so beautiful. I live in Monterey California and have a Spanish Colonial home. These chandeliers are exactly what I have been lo... 続きを読む
    コメント
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love these chandeliers - Can you tell me where you got them?
    コメント
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the wrought iron outdoor furniture! - I have been looking for something just like this! Can you share the source?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the blue and white fabric? - You have used so many fabulous fabrics in the home. I would especially like to know the source of the blue and white one in the back pillows... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
astridhさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Anyone know what tile this is? - I am looking for something like this to use in my bathroom.
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...