5 件の投稿
ashnjakeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me make my dining room come alive! Should I paint ? Add wall deco - My curtains are candlelight silk. I was thinking of painting the wall a different color and maybe adding blue willow platters/plates on eit... 続きを読む
    コメント 32 件
ashnjakeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I do to make my dining room come alive? My kitchen is a blue - My curtains are candlelight silk. I was thinking of painting the wall a different color and maybe adding blue willow platters/plates on eit... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ashnjakeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the floors. What type and size are these? Thank You!
    コメント
ashnjakeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I have been looking for a darker floor that wasn't wood. Can you tell me what type of floor and the maker..thank you!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 4 件
ashnjakeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the unique piece in the backsplash behind the stove. Do you know who the manufacturer is?
    コメント 1 件