5 件の投稿
Ashleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need remodeling ideas for small main bathroom - Hi all, I posted on here some time ago about a bathroom I've still not remodeled. I got a few good ideas from that, but would like to get ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Ashleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with bathroom remodel - Working on the last major project in my 60s house. The floorplan below is generally what the bathroom looks like. I've already bought a 48... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Ashleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with living room? - I've been remodeling my 1961 ranch style home (1,300 sqft). I did some major projects before moving in, but didn't have the option of repla... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Ashleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior paint color for '61 ranch - Closing on a ranch style home in a few weeks that is in desperate need of a little TLC. It's got 1.5" cedar siding but hasn't been pain... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Ashleyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help w/ 1200 sqft 1961 ranch. Updating kitchen/laundry - I'm closing on a 1961 ranch style house soon. There are some renovations I'll be doing before moving in, but they won't be comprehensive. I'... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件