7 件の投稿
Ashley Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Entry way decisions - blank slate - We are not sure how to create nice clean storage for our entry. Specs: 12' 11" long 7' 4" wide ceilings are 11' at the tallest bottom land... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Ashley Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fresh Produce Storage - I feel a bit silly planning every tiny detail of my new kitchen. Regardless, I have a question I would like some input on. We buy an... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Ashley Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Exterior entrance help - Looking for suggestions on what to do with the front door area/gable. I hate the empty space above the front door. We will be replacing ... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Ashley Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Island - Realistically, how much walking space do YOU need around your island? Is 3' sufficient for actual use? Or is that the bare minimum?
    コメント 2 件
Ashley Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen planning - Current kitchen layout is poor and has a lot of electrical issues. We are gutting it. Replacing everything from floor to ceiling. Wishli... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
Ashley Dさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Only bathroom -- separate sink from toilet and tub - (EDITED) In the processing of designing and planning a major reno. The only bathroom (until we can build another one in the basement in a fe... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 21 件