52 件の投稿
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint help! - Hi guys, just did a re-do on my kitchen and need help with paint color to go with spice orange accents that I currently have (curtains, new ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint help! - Hi guys, just did a re-do on my kitchen and need help with paint color to go with spice orange accents that I currently have (curtains, new ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 29 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash help! - I absolutely love this Jerusalem gold limestone subway tile. But, Will this color clash with the cooktop? The last color is going to be the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash help! - I absolutely love this Jerusalem gold limestone subway tile. But, Will this color clash with the cooktop? The last color is going to be the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Countertop - What kind of counters are these? They're a beauty.
    コメント 2 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Backsplash and Counter decision time!! HELP! - We are doing a semi kitchen remodel. I plan on doing a cream Quartz countertop to match the floors, bisque appliances (that are staying). I ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash and counter decision time! - We are doing a semi kitchen remodel. I plan on doing a cream Quartz countertop to match the floors, bisque appliances (that are staying). I ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 51 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What size subway tile? - I love this Jerusalem gold and the only size I have available is 4x8. What size is yours?
    コメント 2 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry room sink size and design help! - Hi we are remodeling our laundry room and the remodel will consist of staining the cabinets darker and installing a cream marble style Quart... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Ashley Cさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Quartz counter decision time! - I've narrowed it down to two Quartz countertops for our kitchen remodel. I'm also posting the color of cabinets we will be doing, the curren... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...