10 件の投稿
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the vanity walnut color. - Where is the vanity from? Is that Walnut?
    コメント
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the vanity walnut color. - Where is the vanity from? Is that Walnut?
    コメント
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dilemma between matte and polished tiles on bathroom floors and walls - I am renovating my master bath (10x10). I am placing large-format Porcelanosa white marble-look matte tile (Glem white nature 47x47) on the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with selecting an area rug for my living room - I have a gray sofa and a white marble table in my living room. What area rug would go well, solid, patterned?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 8 件
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with selection of coffee table - I have a light grey sectional couch (see picture) with dark wood floors. Which table would be more appropriate and elegant for the space, th... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Adriana Semprumさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント