16 件の投稿
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help selecting Drapes - any suggestions on drapes for this room. I was thinking navy blue or gray.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 16 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me choose curtains. - I have navy velvet sofa's with white chairs and the multicolored rug.
    コメント 1 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with curtain selection - Stuck in what color curtains, help me decide. Navy sofa's with white chairs.
    コメント
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me decorate our foyer. - Please help me decorate our 6' x 14' foyer in contemporary style with gold accents.
    コメント 1 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me decorate my family room - new home, I need ideas for furniture and decor for f family room. I have attached a pic of the dining room set I ordered. the area is very o... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP PLEASE KITCHEN - I need help choosing flooring and backsplash. We would like the woodlook porcelain tile and our style is Contemporary. My home is a very ope... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
HELP PLEASE with flooring & backsplash. - My kitchen cabinets are white, counter top Ubatuba (almost black). I would like help choosing woodlook porcelain tile flooring and a backspl... 続きを読む
    コメント
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me with rug and curtains - HUGE SECTIONAL I PURCHASED. DINING/KITCHEN AREA LIVING AREA
    コメント 19 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me accessorize - suggestions pleas
    コメント 1 件
JEAN A.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rug Selection Help - Just purchased this rug. Any suggestions?
    コメント 17 件
もっと見る...