138 件の投稿
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New Family Member: Bjorn, the Cat - Early last November, I had to put Serenity, my lovely little Ragdoll lady, to sleep, three days before her 21st birthday. She was my last c... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 31 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommend to Me Your Favorite Dishwasher - and Why - My low end Whirlpool D/W has died. This was something I bought low-end when I built this house, because one can always do this task by han... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 26 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Narrowest apartment in NYC - Great, perhaps, if you have a spare 5 million floating around. About 8 feet wide, with three floors, a finished basement, and some outdoor... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A Coffee Table (Oak), Priced to Move at $1498.00 - Check this out! Hunter Coffee Table | Serena and Lily For that price, I'd expect something with gold or platinum plating. The design is ver... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
World's Smallest Hotel - Located in Germany, it is a little over 8 feet wide, seven stories tall, and houses a guest list of two people together at any given time. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 5 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TV HGTV Flipping 101... a bolus of episodes seen today - It is 6 pm now, and dinner is in the oven. This morning I spent a couple hours or so at the auto place getting front and rear brake pads and... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Christmas Eve Meals - What Did You Do? - Yes, what did you do? Especially if you like the tradition of seafood for the date? I see John Liu's Crabby Day - cool! Originally my p... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 33 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Childhood Christmas Events of Note - Yes, this event happened when my cousin and I had probably turned 10 or 11 - she's only 3 weeks younger than me. We were down at my grandpar... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 15 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Mom's Turkey Stuffing Recipe - I agree, none of you ever met her. I watched her on a couple of occasions when I was a kid, plus she did give ma a copy of her recipe back ... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
artemis_maさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back into Misfits - it is New England Autumn here - I postponed Misfits Market for two months while I could do my own home grown veggies, and a nearby farmer's market. The most recent batch o... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
もっと見る...