8 件の投稿
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Updated dining room.
    コメント
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Center pieces - Where can I find the ceterpieces - the metal bowls holding the flowers? Fabulous!!!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I get the backless counter stools? - Love the counter stools. Where can I get them!
    コメント
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stools - Where can I find these?
    コメント 1 件
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar stools - Can you tell me where I can get the bar stools?
    コメント 1 件
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar stools - Can you tell me where you bought theses? I have to have them!!!
    コメント 1 件
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bar stools - Can you tell me where I can purchase these stools? Yep they are perfect for my kitchen! Thank you. Annrose.kijinski@gmail.com
    コメント 2 件
Ann Rose Kijinskiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gold walls - Hi! Love this. Is this paint or wallpaper? Can you give details? Thank you. Ann
    コメント 1 件