53 件の投稿
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Specs - Very beautiful and elegant kitchen design. What are the kitchen cabinet units clad in or how were they constructed? Many thanks.
    コメント
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ceiling Detail - Very beautiful and elegant project. I was wondering how the ceilings—indoor and outdoor—were done? Many Thanks.
    コメント
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planter Boxes - Beautifully designed project. What are these planter boxes made out of and their finish? Many Thanks. : )
    コメント 1 件
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Couch Product - Beautifully appointed interior. I would like to find out where the couch is from. Many Thanks!
    コメント
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cladding - Beautiful project. Are these concrete panels used or is it a Stucco application? Many Thanks!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floors - Is this a polished concrete? If so, how was the light tone achieved? Cheers!
    コメント
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fence Colour - Beautiful house. I like the contrast of the fence colour against the siding. I was wondering what the spec and colour of both the siding and... 続きを読む
    コメント
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Cabinetry - Beautifully appointed project. I would like to find out the specs and colour of the kitchen cabinet slabs. Very beautiful. Many Thanks.
    コメント 1 件
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Backsplash and Ceiling - What is the finish and spec of the ceiling and backsplash? Gorgeous. Many Thanks.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 1 件
Archiさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Architectural Details - Beautifully appointed project. I would like to find out the specs of the materials used here in this photo and their installation method. I ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...