5 件の投稿
AquaLoveさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ikea sektion info on ikea site - The Sektion manuals and guides are up on the IKEA site, under the "Pressroom" section. This includes sizes, prices and door styles... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件
AquaLoveさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Sink - I was interested to see that the orange big box store has the sink I want as one of the deal of the day items. Unfortunately the color I wan... 続きを読む
    コメント
AquaLoveさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sinks - Home Depot Deal of the Day - Home Depot's deal of the day today is about 10 kitchen sink models, I noticed Kohler and Blanco. The Blanco Diamond single with the offset d... 続きを読む
    コメント
AquaLoveさんがディスカッションをはじめました
IKEA 36" Cabinets and Drawers - For those of you that have IKEA kitchens, if you have 36" uppers or drawers, how sturdy are they? I'm designing my kitchen and can go 3... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
AquaLoveさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First Post - Help with My Design - I've been lurking for a month or more, reading everything I can--this site is a wonderful source of information! My husband and I are essent... 続きを読む
    コメント 21 件