10 件の投稿
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
yellow wooden floor - I bought some oak flooring but rather than the soft brown of the sample in the showroom it turned out quite yellow. What are good colours to... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dark Victorian hallway - colours? - What sort of colours might work in the hall of our flat. It's about 9' square and 12' tall with mouldings on the ceiling and has an L shaped... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
paint colour advice needed - We seem to be OK at the basics of renovation, but not so good when it comes to colour, so any advice welcome. We have a Farrow and Ball Mizz... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing an oven - Being driven mad trying to find an eye level, fitted, double oven and will welcome any advice. Looking for a large lower oven which is self ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tall hall - help! - I have taken down a false ceiling in my flat and once the renovations are done I'll be left with a hallway that measures about 7 x 9 feet an... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Do I remove a Victorian fireplace? - I have never vandalized any original features in my life, I have always restored and renovated. However, I am now seriously considering remo... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
apismalificaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pleaase help - kitchen decision - I have just bought a mid Victorian hall floor flat needing extensive renovation. The main rooms are tall and have beautiful plasterwork, and... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件