6 件の投稿
Annie Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Add color to open concept loft space - Hi, I've got a two-story open-concept house. In our loft space I'd like to add some color, but don't know how to do it. It is currently used... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
Annie Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Staircase landing HELP! Tall walls, tan carpet... - Hi all - I've got a fairly large staircase landing I'd like to improve. I'm thinking more of how I can use off-the-shelf/used shelving, plan... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Annie Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Vaulted ceiling help! Big walls, open concept... - We have an open-concept house with a vaulted ceiling in the dining room/kitchen. I'm looking for some ways to decorate, provide some visual ... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Annie Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
House wall color - Hi! I absolutely love this home. You all did a fantastic job. I wonder if you could tell me the wall color? It is white, beige, yellow-ish? ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Annie Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Annie Bryantさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the finish on the cabinet hardware? - I love the darker hardware and light fixtures with the rest of this kitchen! Can you tell me where the hardware is from? Is it a polished br... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件