23 件の投稿
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Great kitchen. - Can you tell me what floor tile was used? Thanks.
    コメント 4 件
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the drama of the black wall. - Can you tell me the name of the black paint that you used? Thanks :)
    コメント
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the quiet sophistication. - Can you let me know the colour and finish of the book case? Thanks in advance.
    コメント
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What do I do with sample paint? - In the process of renovating my master ensuite, I had to decide on the shade of grey for the vanity and wall colour. As a result, I now have... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The colour scheme of this bathroom is gorgeous. - What is the name of the wall paint, please? Thanks.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom ensuite - I'm thinking of using the mushroom-grey subway tile in the picture for the ensuite walls and the white hex marble mosaic tile on the floor. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom wall tile - What time was used in the bathroom wall? It looks beautiful and masculine Love it. Was the same time used in the floor? Thanks in advance.
    コメント 1 件
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Beautiful wood stain - I would be grateful if you could tell me the colour of the wood stain used on the study joinery. What brand and where can it be purchased? T... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the wall hooks! - Where can I get them, please? Thanks!
    コメント
Anne Fooさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Question regarding sofa - Can you tell me about the sofa? What brand and model? Where would I be able to get it? Many thanks.
    コメント
もっと見る...