4 件の投稿
anne gotteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What's the fabric for the roman shades, please? - I am completely enamored with the yellow fabric on the shades. Would you kindly share brand/style details, please? I would truly appreciate... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
anne gotteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the light fixture! - We had a chance to see this beautiful home in the spring parade! Exquisite! Will you please advise where I could purchase the light fixture ... 続きを読む
    コメント
anne gotteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
re: the chandelier. I know it's only available to the trade, but any detail I can pass on to my designer? Thx - Would be so appreciative! We're building a home and think this could be ideal. Thanks for considering my request.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 3 件
anne gotteさんがディスカッションをはじめました
any idea what size they have over the table? Looks like two sizes available... would love to know the price too. Looks like a pretty high-en... 続きを読む
    コメント